Monday, September 2, 2013

Paul Balfour - Lifeline








Paul Balfour - Lifeline
United Artists Records UA-LA947-H (1979)






Side One:
1. I'm Coming Home Again
2. You're Everything
3. She's My Lady
4. Jaime
5. Piano Man




Side Two:
1. Since I Fell for You
2. Stranger at My Door
3. Lifeline
4. Goin' Out of My Head / Can't Take My Eyes Off You









Personnel:
Jim Keltner, Ed Greene, Paul Humphrey, Bob Wilson, David Igelfeld - drums
Paul Balfour  - vocals, keyboards, harp
Perry Botkin Jr. - producer, arranger
Mark Lindsay - producer
Max Bennett, Kenny Wild - bass
Chuck Findley - trumpet
The Waters - backing vocals
Clydene Jackson, Julia Tillman, Maxine Willard - backing vocals
Lee Ritenour - guitar, ukulele
Dennis Budimir - guitar
Ernie Watts - tenor saxophone
Larry Williams - tenor saxophone
Patrick Murphy - guitar, percussion
The James Getzoff Strings
James Getzoff - conductor
Andrew Costa - percussion
Sven Christiansen, Bob Findley, Richard Nash, Kenneth Shroyer - horns






No comments:

Post a Comment