Saturday, February 16, 2013

Bobby Whitlock - My Time






Bobby Whitlock - My Time
The Domino Label 884501201063 (2009)






Track Listing:
1. You Sold Me Down the River
2. Bell Bottom Blues
3. It's Only Midnite
4. Wing and a Prayer
5. Home
6. Why Does Love Got to be so Sad?
7. I Get High on You
8. It's Only Thunder
9. Ghost Driver
10. There She Goes
11. I Love You
12. I was Born to Sing the Blues
13. Standing in the Rain  










Personnel:
Jim Keltner - Drums (8)
Bobby Whitlock - Vocals, Hammond B3 Organ, Piano, Slide Guitar, Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar
Brady Blade - Drums
Darryl Johnson - Bass
Buddy Miller - Guitar
Beau Whitlock, Ashley Whitlock - Background Vocals
Steve Cropper - Guitar
Jim Horn - Saxophones
Barry Swain - Guitar
CoCo Carmel - Vocals
Tim Drummond - Bass





No comments:

Post a Comment