Saturday, November 10, 2012

Bob Dylan - Watching The River Flow






Bob Dylan - Watching The River Flow
Columbia Records 4-45409 (1971)






Side One:
1. Watching the River Flow



Side Two:
1. Spanish is the Loving Tongue









Personnel:
Jim Keltner - drums
Bob Dylan - vocal, guitar, harmonica
Leon Russell - piano, producer
Jesse Ed Davis - guitar
Don Preston - guitar
Carl Radle - bass










Bob Dylan ‎– Bob Dylan's Greatest Hits Volume II
Columbia Records KG 31120 (1971)






Side One:
1. Watching The River Flow
2. Don't Think Twice, It's All Right
3. Lay Lady Lay
4. Stuck Inside Of Mobile With The Memphis Blues Again



Side Two:
1. I'll Be Your Baby Tonight
2. All I Really Want To Do
3. My Back Pages
4. Maggie's Farm
5. Tonight I'll Be Staying Here With You



Side Three:
1. She Belongs To Me
2. All Along The Watchtower
3. The Mighty Quinn (Quinn, The Eskimo)
4. Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues
5. A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall



Side Four:
1. If Not For You
2. It's All Over Now, Baby Blue
3. Tomorrow Is A Long Time
4. When I Paint My Masterpiece
5. I Shall Be Released
6. You Ain't Goin' Nowhere
7. Down In The Flood





No comments:

Post a Comment