Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Jackson Browne - I'm Alive






Jackson Browne - I'm Alive
Elektra Records 61524 (1993)




Track Listing:
1. I'm Alive
2. My Problem Is You
3. Everywhere I Go
4. I'll Do Anything
5. Miles Away
6. Too Many Angels
7. Take This Rain
8. Two of Me, Two of You
9. Sky Blue and Black
10. All Good Things







Personnel:
Jim Keltner, Mauricio Lewak - drums
Jackson Browne - vocals, guitar, piano, producer
Dean Parks - acoustic guitar
Scott Thurston - guitar, keyboards, background vocals, producer
David Lindley - guitar, oud, bouzouki
Mark Goldenberg, John Leventhal, Waddy Wachtel, Mike Campbell - guitar
Jai Winding - piano
Benmont Tench - Hammond B3 organ
Kevin McCormick, James "Hutch" Hutchinson - bass
Luis Conte, Lenny Castro - percussion
Sweet Pea Atkinson, Sir Harry Bowens, Valerie Carter, Jennifer Warnes, Steve Soles, David Crosby, Don Henley - background vocals
Don Was - producer





No comments:

Post a Comment