Saturday, January 7, 2012

V/A - The Concert For The Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame






V/A - The Concert For The Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame
Columbia Records 483793 2 (1996)





Disc One:
1. John Cougar Mellencamp - R.O.C.K. In The U.S.A.
2. Melissa Etheridge - Be My Baby
3. Melissa Etheridge - Love Child
4. Melissa Etheridge - Leader Of The Pack
5. Al Green - Tired Of Being Alone
6. Al Green - A Change Is Gonna Come
7. The Pretenders - My City Was Gone
8. Johnny Cash - Folsom Prison Blues
9. Aretha Franklin - I Can't Turn You Loose
10. James Brown - It's A Man's Man's Man's World
11. John Fogerty - Born On The Bayou
12. John Fogerty - Fortunate Son
13. Iggy Pop And Soul Asylum - Back Door Man
14. Lou Reed And Soul Asylum - Sweet Jane
15. George Clinton - Thank You
16. George Clinton - I Want To Take You Higher



Disc Two:
1. Bruce Springsteen - Shake, Rattle And Roll
2. Bruce Springsteen And Jerry Lee Lewis - Great Balls Of Fire
3. Bruce Springsteen And Jerry Lee Lewis - Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On
4. Natalie Merchant - I Know How To Do It
5. Jackson Browne - Redemption Song
6. Bruce Hornsby - I Know You Rider
7. Bob Dylan - All Along The Watchtower
8. Booker T. & The MG's - Green Onions
9. Sam Cooke - Hold On I'm Coming
10. The Allman Brothers Band - Blue Sky
11. The Allman Brothers Band - One Way Out
12. Boz Scaggs And Slash - Red House





No comments:

Post a Comment